Skip to content
Community Group Outline
- Welcome and Greeting // (10 Minutes)
- Catch Up – Highs and Lows, Peaks and Pits, or Icebreaker // (30 Minutes)
- Share Your Story: Check with your facilitator about scheduling // (20 Minutes)
- Discuss // (40 Minutes)
- When was the last time you felt accepted, or understood? What did it feel like?
- Isaac used the example of a “floorboard”. What did he mean by that? How does this inform our Community of Faith?
- What is Empathy? (If time and technology allows, watch the Brene Brown video from Sunday found HERE)
- How do Empathy and Commitment work together?
- It is difficult to walk out this type of community and relationship (Commitment & Empathy). Is there someone you need to reconcile with?
- Pray For One Another – as a GROUP or in TRIADS // (20 Minutes)