Skip to content
Community Group Outline
- Welcome and Greeting // (10 Minutes)
- Catch Up – Highs and Lows, Peaks and Pits, or Icebreaker // (30 Minutes)
- Share Your Story: Check with your facilitator about scheduling // (20 Minutes)
- Discuss // (30 Minutes)
- Read Acts 2:14-41.
- How did Peter’s knowledge of Scripture inform his ability to preach under the power of the Holy Spirit?
- What do you notice about the response of the people?
- What does being “biblically-formed” mean to you? Testify to how God has used the living word in your life to cut and expose and bring freedom and healing.
- Honestly assess your own engagement with scripture. In courage and trust, share your struggles and ask for accountability for a concrete next step. Share your next step with your group.
- Pray for One Another – as a GROUP or in TRIADS // (30 Minutes)