Skip to content
Community Group Outline
- Welcome and Greeting // (10 Minutes)
- Catch Up – Highs and Lows, Peaks and Pits, or Icebreaker // (30 Minutes)
- Share Your Story: Check with your facilitator about scheduling // (20 Minutes)
- Discuss // (30 Minutes)
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12–13 out loud
- What does it mean to be a part of the Body of Christ?
- Isaac’s example phrase “I am in the car!” is a proleptic statement. As a group, explain to one another what proleptic means.
- Have everyone look at the Now and Not Yet venn-diagram.
- Give some examples of the ways that Christians are called to live that are different than the ways of this present age (the Kingdom of Man).
- Honestly disclose to the group one way of Jesus that is hard for you to enact.
- Pray for One Another – as a GROUP or in TRIADS // (30 Minutes)