Group Discussion (20 minutes)
- Do you feel like you have influence? What areas of your life do you have influence over others?
- Read 1 Corinthians 11:1-2 out loud as a group. In what ways have others shown you how to follow Christ?
1 And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ. 2 I am so glad that you always keep me in your thoughts, and that you are following the teachings I passed on to you.1 Corinthians 11:1–2 (NLT)
- Jesus calls us to abide FIRST. What ways are you abiding in Jesus? (Bible Reading, Prayer, solitude, commitment to devotions, Community Group attendance)
- Are there ways in which you are “putting a basket” over your lamp? What situation/places are hard for you to let your light shine?
- In your Triads this week: Are there areas that Jesus, “the Light of the World”, hasn’t influenced yet? Consider being vulnerable and allowing others to pray for you.
- As a Triad or a Group—Take 20 minutes and watch (or re-watch) our Xeo documentary.